These are a few of my go tos; my absolute favourite blogs for recipes and nutrition:
2. Oh She Glows
6. Skinny Taste
1. Sue Shepard
- Info on Celiac Disease, FODMAPs, food allergies, intolerances, elimination diets
- A great dietitian blog on FODMAPs and IBS diets, including lots grocery lists, info, and recipes
- Excellent blog from a dietitian with expertise in sports nutrition
- All gluten-free recipes, and info on Celiac disease
- Again, great recipe blog for people with Celiac Disease
- All Recipes are gluten and dairy free; many vegan/vegetarian options, and some paleo friendly recipes.
- Great Vegetarian/Vegan recipe blog based in whole foods, many raw recipes
1. General Healthy Eating; A good starting place for anyone
2. Food Allergies and Intolerances, IBS
3. Sport and Performance Nutrition
4. Specific Medical Diagnoses/Conditions
*Note: If you are looking for nutrition information related to a specific medical diagnosis/condition, please contact myself or another registered dietitian, or speak with your doctor. The sites listed below provide some general information but are not intended to replace medical advice or specific individualized nutrition advice from your registered dietitian.
Looking for other blogs? I'm a proud member of the Nutrition Blog Network! The Nutrition Blog Network is a directory of blogs written by Registered Dietitians. You can be sure that you're getting up to date, credible nutrition information and delicious recipes from any of these sites!
What's the difference between a Registered Dietitian and a Nutritionist or other Nutrition Professional? Click Here for more info.